We understand that moving can be a stressful. Pets also feel stress as they can easily sense anxiety and pick up on changes in family dynamics. Whether you are looking to move across town or coming to Longmont from across the country, we are here to help make this transition.
Uptown Dog is Boulder County’s finest dog care facility and behavior center. We offer upscale dog daycare, boarding, and dog training services in Longmont, Colorado. Our specialization in dog psychology and dog behavior allows us to provide the highest level of care for your pet. Whether you are looking for a safe, fun doggie daycare where your pet can socialize with their canine friends, or an overnight boarding facility where you know your best friend is in good hands, Uptown Dog is their home away from home. Our dog training services are second-to-none and are designed to help support appropriate canine behavior and healthy relationships between dogs and people.
We’re here to help!
We understand that moving can be a stressful time for you and your family. Pets also feel stress as they can easily sense anxiety and pick up on changes in family dynamics. Whether you are looking to move across town or coming to Longmont from across the country, we are here to help make this transition as seamless as possible for you and your canine companion.
- Running errands or staying busy with movers for the day? Schedule a day of doggie daycare where your pup can participate in our specialized socialization program. It’s packed with stimulating off-leash play time with other members of the Uptown pack designed to increase your dogs’ confidence, encourage a calm way of being, and achieve balance through healthy social interaction.
- Staying in a local hotel or not yet ready to move into your new home? Our upscale facility is equipped with spacious boarding accommodations for your pet in a peaceful, replenishing environment. After a day of exercising and playing with the pack, your dog will curl up and get cozy for a restful night’s sleep.
- Already moved and seeing signs of stress, anxiety, or abnormal behavior in your pet? Our dog training and behavior programs can help your pup’s transition into your new home and neighborhood be more With nearly 20 years of dog training experience, Uptown Dog owner, Brian Bergford, can customize a training program to meet the needs of your family. Call today to inquire about private in-home training, board and train options, group training classes, behavioral consulting, and more!
I’m in, what next?
- Call 720-684-4959 or visit our website to make a reservation
- All dogs must be over 4 months of age and current on all vaccinations:
- Rabies – 3-year Vaccination (1 year if less than 1.5 years old)
- Distemper/Parvo (DHLPP/DHPP)
- Bordetella (Canine Cough) within 6 months for intranasal or 1 yr. for injection
- All dogs 6 months of age and older must be spayed or neutered.
- Watch this video for information on the structure of our daycare and boarding programs, and for additional first-time information you’ll want to know
- Download our forms and bring the completed documents on your first day
- Also bring copies of updated vaccination records
- Visit our FAQs page
We are excited to welcome you to Longmont and we look forward to serving you!
1120 Delaware Ave
Longmont, CO 80501
Local financing with approved professionals who know your needs and are prepared to work with you and your company, plus if you register here you qualify for a $2000 closing credit.²
Our local Realtor network is vetted and prepared to help you with your specific relocation needs. Sign up today for a no obligation consultation into finding your new home, the right financing and more.
As a participant in our relocation program
you may qualify for lending variances including the ability to work off an offer letter, a waiver on contribution and extended documentation requirements.⁵
Whether your relocation requirements are as simple as moving locally or a little more complex as moving around the world, we’re positioned to provide special attention to your belongings and treat them like they are our own. ⁴