LONGMONT START TO HOME
Elevating Your Homebuying Experience
Relocations | Home Purchases | Refinances
About Longmont Economic Development Partnership (EDP): Longmont EDP’s mission is to lead a comprehensive, collaborative economic development strategy to promote and strengthen our community’s economic health. A 501c(6) non-profit organization, Longmont EDP exists to help build and maintain a vibrant economy, and to help Longmont achieve its full potential for growth, prosperity, and inclusion. Longmont EDP is a true public/private partnership, a networked organization bringing the resources of the public and private sectors to bear to create a collective impact on our shared economic future. Through this model, we are free to use creative approaches to economic development leveraging the time, talent, and treasure of both the public and private sectors to make sure Longmont becomes the best version of itself.
Longmont EDP is working alongside both our public and private sector investors, including your employer, in unprecedented ways to ensure Longmont’s continued success, making Longmont the most desirable location for businesses, entrepreneurs, and talent in the region. It is through this partnership that we are able to offer you access to the many benefits of this unique relocation program.
Not sure if your employer is a Longmont EDP investor? Contact your human resources department. If they aren’t currently an investor/program participant, please refer them to Jessica Erickson at Longmont EDP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sitting at the intersection of high technology and manufacturing, Longmont exemplifies the best of the Front Range, offering a unique combination of infrastructure, high quality of life, skilled workforce, and business friendly climate while remaining affordable and welcoming.
- #7 of 10 Best Places to Get a Fresh Start–Livability, 2019
- Fastest Internet Speed – UnitedStates– PC Magazine, 2018
- 2nd in Top 10 Cities for STEM Workers, Livability, 2018
- “7 Small Beer Cities that Deserve National Attention”, Thrillist, 2018
- #23 of 100 Best Places to Live – Livability, 2016
- Top 10 Best Alternative for Offshoring I.T. & Other Business Services – TheHackettGroup,2015
- #9 Best U.S. Cities for First-Time Home Buyers – WalletHub, 2015
- #3 Most Family-Friendly Communities in Colorado – Westword, 2015
- #11 Best Places for Millennial Job Seekers in Colorado – NerdWallet, 2015
Longmont offers quality of life in a variety of ways: education, healthcare, climate, recreation, arts, community involvement, visual beauty… you name it. In addition to the attributes available in Longmont, its central location makes it an easy jaunt to the mountains, downtown Denver, sporting events, etc. The quality of life in Longmont and the surrounding area is why the people who come here tend to stay.
In addition to the St. Vrain Valley School District (the state’s 7th largest) and the Boulder County campus of Front Range Community College, Longmont is conveniently located in close proximity to the University of Colorado (20 minutes), Colorado State University (40 minutes), University of Denver and the Colorado School of Mines (60 minutes).
- The Longmont Symphony Orchestra
- The Longmont Theatre Company
- The Longmont Museum
- Vance Brand Civic Auditorium
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Within driving distance of 29 ski areas
- Within the Denver metro area, attractions include: professional sports, museums, and many performing arts centers
Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc.
916 S. Main Street, Suite 201
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Branch NMLS 1457441
Equal Housing Opportunity
Longmont Economic Development Partnership
1925 Pike Road, Suite 202
Longmont, CO 80501